Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week 7 "Digital Story Telling"

This is where Blog check two begins:
Digital story telling is a tool that can be used in various ways. I thought that making a digital story would be something that would take a lot of time but with GoAnimate I was able to make a story very easily and didn't take that much time. You can create a digital story with still pictures, animated or even video. I also found it fun that I could add music to the video that I created.

Digital story telling is a very interesting tool that I would be able to use inside my classroom. As a teacher I will be able to let the kids be creative and see what they can create on their own. It will love the students to show their perspective on a specific topic. This will be something that I will incorporate into my lesson plans depending on what we are discussing during that time.

I found this website to be very helpful! It is an article that was created by an educator and really laid everything out for the reader. It will be a tool that will help digital story telling to become a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment