Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week 8 "Podcasting"

Pod casting is something that you can use alone to get a message across or something that can be a sound file that you create to help make a presentation become more interesting. During the pod casting lecture I learned how to create a musical piece with just a few clicks of a button. I created a song by using Garage band. I have never used any kinds of pod casting or garage band programs before this class.
By becoming a teacher it will be up to me to create lessons that keeps my class excited about the topics that make up our curriculum. I will need to incorporate different types of music and pod casts that keep my students interested. I don't think this is something that I will be using on a daily basis but it will definitely be something that I will use occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment